Bryan-College Station – also known as “Aggieland” – has a spirit all its own. Located in the “heart” of central Texas – in the middle of the Dallas/Fort Worth, San Antonio, Houston triangle – it is accessible to over 14 million Texans within less than a four-hour drive. College Station is home to more than 97,000 people, while there are about 250,000 in the Bryan-College Station area. Due to the the international influence of Texas A&M, there is a healthy, diverse culture in College Station that reflects much of the vibrancy, tradition and spirit that make it a special place.
Community Fast Facts
- College Station was named America’s Top College Town by Livability.com, a national website that highlights the best places to live & visit.
- Ranked No. 1 in Texas & No. 6 nationally for best business environment.
- The area boasts five exceptional golf courses which can be played year round.
- The health care industry supplies about 11,980 area jobs and contributes more than $752 million annually to the local economy.
- The area has more than 400 miles of cycling routes and trails over gently rolling terrain.
- The Research Valley was named Top 10 Best Places to Raise a Family.
- The area has over 86 parks to exercise your playful nature.